Our ServicesDecades of experience
Acupuncture is a method of encouraging the body to promote natural healing and to improve functioning. Acupuncture is the insertion of fine needles into the body at known specified points shown effective in the treatment of specified health problems. Needling the acupuncture points stimulates the nervous system to release chemicals in the muscles, spinal cord, and brain. These chemicals will either change the experience of pain, or they will trigger the release of other chemicals and hormones which influence the body’s own internal regulating system. The improve energy and biochemical balance produced by acupuncture results in stimulating the body’s natural healing abilities, and in promoting physical and emotional well-being. Acupuncture improves circulation; restore homeostasis, boosts immune system and balance in the body.
Acupuncture is suitable for treating the following:
1. Respiratory disorders: asthma, chronic cough, allergies and sinusitis
2. Digestive problems: nausea, vomiting, acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome
3. Reproductive disorder: Infertility, miscarriage, menstrual disorders, pregnancy, postpartum, menopause, sexual problems
4. Pain Management: Nervous system and muscular disorders such as arthritis, joint pain, muscle pain, sports injuries, migraines& headaches, facial paralysis.
5. Ear, nose and throat disorders, including toothaches.
6. Wellness: Insomnia, depression, anxiety, auto-immune diseases
Only the Best
Chinese Herbal Medicine:
Chinese herbal medicine is based on an individualized pattern diagnosis as well as disease diagnosis. Your pattern is made up o f your signs and symptoms, your emotional temperament and the overall composition of your body. Patients receive a customized herbal prescription designed to treat their individual pattern as well as the symptom of disease. Chinese herbal medicine may include vegetable, animal, and mineral ingredients. However, the majority of ingredients are from vegetable sources such as leaves, flowers, twigs, stems, roots, tubers, rhizomes, and bark are among the parts of the vegetable we use. Chinese herbal medicine is especially good for promoting the body’s ability to heal from illness
Chinese herbal medicine treats:
1. Acute disease: intestinal flu and common cold
2. Chronic diseases: Allergies, gynecological disorders, autoimmune diseases, and chronic viral diseases
3. Degenerative diseases due to aging
How It Works
Call us or Email us
We craft individual treatments to address each patient’s internal landscape.
Decades of Success
Our success has been proven over decades of our dedicated service.